Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ARGENTINA - The journey

I am in Mendoza and it is 36 deg at 6pm. I am hoping that in 3 hours time there might be a restaurant open.
Now that the journey is over, I can say that it was OK. There was a lot of hanging about between flights and I have read 300 pages of my book. The actual flying part was fine and I have discovered that aeroplane food is better than airport food! Also immigration at Buenos Aires must be the slowest around. Sometimes confusing as announcements on Air France were in French spanish and English and I could not understand any!
I think I was 40 hours getting here and did think that my clothes may have to have been surgically removed but all is well and a long shower sees me nearly as good as new.
There is a lovely back drop of the Andes foot hills and I am looking forward to getting closer in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home