Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Cheryl's visit 13 - 16 November

It was good to be able to host a visit from Cheryl since I spend a lot of time in Hereford with her family.
We watched Forest draw with QPR and had an excellent meal at the Riverbank, which I think of as my local.
Originally we were going to do some walking but Cheryl needed more of a rest and we devoted time to retail therapy. Not at all what she normally wants to do but great to see her move smoothly into a shopaholic! I think we sorted some Christmas present problems out.
Then with a hired van we packed my sofa and ‘Hi-Fi’ stack into it and set off for Cheryl’s Dad’s house where one of the upstairs bedrooms became quite similar to how my living room used to look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home