Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Dinner Dance in Newcastle 18 - 22 November

This is now a permanent fixture in my diary; the visit to Tony and Lesley for the Dinner Dance put on by the local Optical Society. Now I am not certain about Opticians, Opthalmists etc and there is a little bit of politics between the groups. However the dinner, venue and company were excellent and the live band gave a fantastic performance. I would be happy to see them in concert.
It is always a delight to visit Tony and Lesley as I am made so welcome and feel completely at home.
We did some Christmas shopping and went to see the latest Harry Potter film!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home