Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Christmas 2010

Daniel picked me up Christmas morning and drove over to Annabelle and John’s house. We opened presents and we all seemed to be very lucky with all the stuff we had received, me most of all!!
We had the best Christmas dinner ever! Despite being vegetarian, Annabelle, ably assisted by John, produced the best gammon, glazed with honey and mustard, that I have ever tasted. All the trimmings matched in quality. Jelly made with Prosecco was the surprise element of dessert.
Games, somehow more food, completed the day.
On Boxing day we went to the Riverbank for lunch and then to my house briefly, before back to A and J’s to round off the celebrations.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home