Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Did we do enough for Phil?

Phil's visit to Argentina lasted 15 days and included the following:
20 Milongas
2 pairs of shoes
2 pairs of pantalones
4 Steak dinners at Don Julio's
2 lunches at Cafe Tortoni's
Innumerable empanadas
A few bottles of Malbec
A bus tour of BsAs
A walking tour of BsAs
Hundreds of successful cabaceos and much delight amongst the tangueras of BsAs.

I rest my case.
Me gusta Argentina!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Adams said...

...and a partridge in a pear tree..

Well not quite, but now you've quantified it, I realsie how lucky I have been to experience so much in an absoluely brilliant city with my fellow travel companions, without whom, all of this would not have been possible.

Muchas gracias queridos amigos.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home