Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Did we do enough for Regina?

Regina's visit to Argentina lasted only 8 days. Her adventures included the following but could we have done more?
2 internal flights
A boat trip or see whales
Much driving on dirt roads (Regina) and paved roads (Bob) to see penguins and whales from the cliffs
2 trips to Comme il Faut, trips to Greta Flora, Neo Tango, Darcos
X pairs of shoes purchased (I have signed the official secrets act so X cannot be disclosed) - but just watch her feet
3 steak dinners in the incomparable Don Julio's Parilla
Lunch at Cafe Tortoni with statues of Carlos Gardel watching over us
7 milongas in the 4 days in BsAs
Hundreda of wonderful dances with portenos ( the old ones were the best!) who cherished her in the tango embrace
Being welcomed (as we all were) into the milongas and being hugged and kissed when we left and implored to return
I rest my case!
Me gusta Argentina!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Oglethorpe said...

I'm jealous Bob.......3 steak dinners at Don Julio's (with a bottle or two of local Malbec I presume) and lunch at Cafe Tortoni. Wish I was there.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home