Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Trent Bridge Test Match v WI, 25-28 May

The weather was glorious, 30 deg, cloudless sky, every day. It was Ian's turn to visit and we ate out every night except for one when Begonia and Graeme came round to watch Bilbao v Barcelona in the Spanish Cup Final.
Begonia made proper Tortilla for us but despite that her team lost.
England won the test match and 6 wickets on the evening of Day 3 was the defining time. I was willing England not to take wickets as Graeme was joining us for Day 4 and I wanted him to have a decent day. The WI resisted on that morning so Graeme's visit was worthwhile.
Thank you Trent Bridge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home