Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Back to BA and Tango for the Tourists

Regina and I flew into BA and were soon in the apartment we had last year. Home from home. We were soon out dancing at El Aranque, sitting at opposite sides of the room so that we would both get dances. Lots of tourists were filming us when we danced together and I expect they thought we were Argentinians! Then we had a big thunder storm on our way to Confiteria la Ideal and here our dancing was greeted by rapturous applause - well just a few claps from the tourists. We were joined by Liz and Pawl and so this was a good start to a dancing week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home