Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have met Carlos.......

........but he did not remember me!
To put you all in the picture, Carlos gave us some lessons a year ago.  He is Confeteria personified.  Always with collar, tie and jacket and perfect manners.
I saw him dancing and proudly said to Pauline and Geoff (who run Tango Stafford) that I knew him.  At the end of the tanda I went over to him amd there was not a hint of recognition!  Maybe the ladies will have better success.

I have had a hard day with making arrangements for the rest of the trip, a little dancing at Confiteria and a lesson at the Hotel Caseron Porteno which is part of what they offer.  Excellent lesson with only two of us so just about a private lesson.
Finally a steak at Don Julio`s in the company of two new friends from Philadelphia, Ashley and Kirk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Oglethorpe said...

Either you've met a doppleganger or Carlos has had too much Malbec. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.Tony.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home