Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

El Beso

This is a tango club that the books say that you have to visit. It was very crowded and since it was close to midnight when we arrived there were no seats. We had to stand near the bar. It's well decorated and very much a club atmosphere rather than ballroom. Again I danced with Lesley and Rosanna and managed OK in the most crowded conditions yet. There were a lot of young well dressed women and probably the same in men but I did not really notice! I did think I must dance with other women to signal that L and R were available. So I made a determined effort with two women - the ugliest there (and I hope they are reading this!). The first turned her head so sharply away from me that she may have caused permanent injury. The second seeing that I was looking turned and ran to her friend for comfort.
We got, for the first time, the feeling that we did not belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home