Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Tango in Birmungham, 8,9 October.

Lisa is one of the keenest tangueras in Nottingham. She has set up a series of practicas on Fridays in Clifton Village Hall where we enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and dance to a variety of tango music by candlelight.
Lisa and I booked into workshops and milongas in Birmingham. The teacher, Xavier Rodrigues is a quite wonderful dancer and the workshops were of a high quality. The standard of dancing at the milongas was frighteningly good. I just hope all this sinks in and is making me a better dancer.
Saturday was made an even better by many friends from Nottingham joining us to dance. I hope one day Nottingham can rival Birmingham in the standard of dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home