Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Passionara

Passionara is the restaurant that does tango lessons and milongas. I thought they deserved my custom and was the first to dine at about 8. The steak was magnificent even by Don Julio's standards. The glass of local red wine was very large and it was a gret experience. I noticed the waitress walked very well so asked if she danced tango which she did. So on her next visit I wanted to say she had good posture. This is very similar to postre (dessert in Spanish), the stage I was at for the meal. So I am treading a fine line between getting my message across and telling her she looks like bread and butter pudding! All was well and she was very pleased. I spent 11/2 hours at tango before I thought I had to get to bed, ready for another early morning excursion. Only the teachers and one pupil were there. I had good dance with both the women and they were pleased that I could really dance. I had animated chat with the man and ended doing some exercises and walking carrying a chair (good idea as you have to keep your head up). So we have respect for each other and I will go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home