Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Good things that happened in April and May

On April 2nd Annabelle and I went to see Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty. I think it is the best thing I have ever seen on the stage! The dance is so expressive and I marvel at how someone can direct the movements such that those movements really do say something to me.

On 26 April Lisa's milonga had the support cast from Midnight Tango dance in and around us and, for some, with us. Wonderful to see such talented dancers and I really must ask somebody of that stature to dance with me. What is the worst thing that can happen......that's the problem I must not think like that!

May brought a visit from Tony and Lesley from Newcastle, very special friends. We had good meals, cream teas, a little sight seeing and on the 10th a visit to the Playhouse to see the stage version of The Kite Runner. It was splendid and brought out all the emotions that i felt from the book.

May 19th brought Pablo Nievas and Valeria Zunino to Nottingham to dance and to teach. They are wonderful at both and I am excited that they will be back in Buenos Aires when a few of us will be there. A series of lessons will surely make so much difference to my dancing. I will be happy with a couple of steps along this life long journey to tango satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home