Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Bob Dylan

I think Bob Dylan is the world's greatest poet!
Perhaps I am not the greatest fan as I have never been to see him before but I do have several albums collected over many decades.  His latest tour brought him to Nottingham.
I wanted to be in his presence and that I achieved - I think, .in that the spotlight was never on him but it did sound like him, because I could not understand a word!
That is not strictly true but there was only one song I recognised and did pick out a few words in that.  All the rest were hard rock and very loud!
When I think of all the beautiful songs he has written I don't know why he put together this tour playing this selection.
A disappointment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home