Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Center Parc April 2007

Quality time with son D and daughter A and her fiance J at Center Parc for a long weekend.
I like the philosophy with no cars around the villas, so lots of wild life, bird song, ducks trying to get to your fridge for food! I don’t like the prices, paying out for almost everything at every turn. Nevertheless we enjoyed ourselves - the main pool with its flumes, cascade and wave machine was to the liking of the young ones while I read! We played table tennis, badminton, snooker and really enjoyed archery. The Aqua Sana is wonderful (but over priced) with a sauna, several steam rooms and areas for relaxation and meditation and a warm swimming pool which was not too deep even for me!
So a great weekend in which we all got on well; we eat together in the villa and out - the pancake house was especially good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home