Bob's Blog

This Blog will follow my adventures - well holidays really. Hopefully you will want to tell me what you enjoyed in the countries I have visited and maybe recommend places to go.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Am I dreaming....

I am sitting on a rather ordinary plastic chair at an ordinary plastic table. It is set on a wonderful beach of soft almost white sand and I am amongst palm trees with the sea just 100 yds away. There is a breeze which enhances the look of the sea with white horses on the waves. Also it gives a false sense of security making the hot sun, beating down out of a cloudless blue sky, not so fierce. I am sitting here having danced a little with some of the staff to a live band which is playing salsa and merengue music. In front of me is a platefull of paella with cray fish which is quite wonderful. I have downed a glass of sangria before starting the meal. I am in danger of taking all this for granted but I should not, it is as good as a dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home